Our trucks are fully stocked from our warehouse with all the lamps, ballasts and electrical supplies needed to take care of your properties.
We are ready to service your parking lot and building lighting with our 48 foot reach bucket truck. And for large sign boxes or pylon sign service that requires two bucket trucks, our technicians are equipped and experienced to take care of your more complex repairs.
Electrical Services Available
24/7 Emergency Service
For electrical emergencies such as power loss due to component failure, or to make an area electrically safe until proper repairs can be made; for example, after a break-in involving copper wire theft.
Biennial (Every 2 Years) Infrared Surveys
Infrared scanning of building electrical components will identify hot spots that can cause a number of problems. Regular infrared inspections help you …
- Lower building insurance costs
- Prevent electrical service shutdowns
- Prevent electrical fires
Electrical Operating Permits for Technical Safety BC / Municipal Regulatory Authorities
Technical Safety BC electrical operating permits are required for commercial and multi-tenant residential and office properties in select municipalities within the Greater Vancouver Lower Mainland.
The application process for electrical operating permits consists of a simple 3 step process:
- First, we conduct the electrical site survey to gather all equipment details and specifications. We also check the condition and operation of the electrical supply equipment and advise of any repairs if needed before the Technical Safety BC inspection.
- Next, we complete all the relevant application paperwork and submit to the Technical Safety BC.
- Lastly, we meet the Technical Safety BC inspector onsite and complete the permit process.
Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair
As a service company, troubleshooting is something we do a lot of and it’s one of our specialties. Some of the common electrical problems we run into, identify, and correct include:
- Short circuits caused by wiring issues, water ingress, or faulty components
- Sporadic electrical brownouts caused by faulty equipment
- Power loss in lighting, plugs, and other fixtures
- Vandalism or copper wire theft causing loss of service / electrical hazard
Exterior and Interior Lighting
Wallpacks, awning lights, fluorescent, MH (metal halide), HPS (high pressure sodium), and LED. We service all your lamps, ballasts, lenses, fixtures, and lighting controls such as motion detectors, timers and photocells.
Our service trucks are like mobile lighting warehouses, carrying the most common lamps and ballasts to promote fast and efficient service.
If you need security solutions for your exterior lighting such as custom lighting security cages or locking light pole hand-hole covers, we can provide the right solution to guard against theft and vandalism. You can also call us for lighting or electrical upgrades such as upgrading T12 fluorescent fixtures to energy efficient T8 or T5 fixtures, or to upgrade the amperage of power supplying a new tenant space.
Illuminated Signs and Pylon Signs
Complete repair services for sign lighting, sign boxes, and sign faces, including neon signs and their high voltage transformers. We carry a complete stock of lamps, ballasts, and common fixture parts and sign parts on our trucks.
- Upgrade sign lighting to power efficient LED
- Repair or replace damaged sign box framing
- Complete vinyl sign graphics
Parking Lot Pole Lighting
- Servicing lamps and ballasts
- Replacing or upgrading fixtures to LED
- Replacement of rusted or damaged light poles
We can also help you with a complete light pole replacement from start to finish, including;
- Removal of damaged poles and concrete bases
- Forming and installation of new concrete base with mounting studs
- Supply and install of new steel light poles and fixtures
Quarterly Lighting Maintenance
Call us to put your property on a regular quarterly lighting maintenance schedule. We conduct a complete lighting checkup at your properties and service the common area lighting as needed. We check, adjust and repair the following:
- Lighting controls including timers and photocells
- Lamps and ballasts for wall packs, pole light standards, sconces, bollards, and flood lamps
- Illuminated signs
Regular lighting maintenance keeps a property looking sharp and complete. A well lit property also promotes safety and security by lowering the probability of break-ins, loitering, and illegal dumping.
Whenever possible, we upgrade fixtures over time to LED. Often this is simple to do and allows you to upgrade to LED as old lamps and ballasts burn out. In the long term, this gives you savings in power usage and lower maintenance requirements.