Our trucks are fully stocked from our warehouse with all the lamps, ballasts and electrical supplies needed to take care of your properties.
We are ready to service your parking lot and building lighting with our 48 foot reach bucket truck. And for large sign boxes or pylon sign service that requires two bucket trucks, our technicians are equipped and experienced to take care of your more complex repairs.
Electrical Services Available
24/7 Emergency Service
For electrical emergencies such as power loss due to component failure, or to make an area electrically safe until proper repairs can be made; for example, after a break-in involving copper wire theft.
Annual Infrared Surveys
Testing and reporting of electrical rooms and components to identify hot spots that can cause electrical fires or electrical service failure. Find out more about infrared inspections.
BC Safety Authority Electrical Operating Permits
BCSA electrical operating permits are required for commercial and multi-tenant residential and office properties in select municipalities within the Greater Vancouver Lower Mainland.
The application process for electrical operating permits consists of a simple 3 step process:
- First, we conduct the electrical site survey to gather all equipment details and specifications. We also check the condition and operation of the electrical supply equipment and advise of any repairs if needed before the BCSA inspection.
- Next, we complete all the relevant application paperwork and submit to the BC Safety Authority.
- Lastly, we meet the BCSA inspector onsite and complete the permit process.
Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair
As a service company, troubleshooting is something we do a lot of and it’s one of our specialties. Some of the common electrical problems we run into, identify, and correct include:
- Short circuits caused by wiring issues, water ingress, or faulty components.
- Sporadic electrical brownouts caused by faulty equipment.
- Power loss in lighting, plugs, and other fixtures.
Exterior and Interior Lighting
Wallpacks, awning lights, fluorescent, MH (metal halide), HPS (high pressure sodium), and LED. We service all your lamps, ballasts, lenses, fixtures, and lighting controls such as motion detectors, timers and photocells.
If you need security solutions for your exterior lighting such as custom lighting security cages or locking light pole hand-hole covers, we can provide the right solution to guard against theft and vandalism. You can also call us for lighting or electrical upgrades such as upgrading T12 fluorescent fixtures to energy efficient T8 or T5 fixtures, or to upgrade the amperage of power supplying a new tenant space.
Illuminated Signs and Pylon Signs
Complete repair services for sign lighting, sign boxes, and sign faces, including neon signs and their high voltage transformers. We carry a complete stock of lamps, ballasts, and common fixture parts and sign parts on our trucks.
Parking Lot Pole Lighting
Servicing lamps and ballasts, replacing or upgrading fixtures, and replacement of rusted or damaged poles.
We can schedule quarterly lighting checkups at your properties and service your common area lighting as needed. This includes, lamps, ballasts, illuminated signs, lighting controls, and related electrical issues.
Other Bucket Truck Services
- Installation of bird spikes on lighting, building edges, overhead piping, and tall signage.
- Accessibility to clean pylon signs, storefront signs, and glass awnings.
- High building-side repairs all sorts including window frame leaks and damage to flashing, gutters, and awnings.