Interested? Go to our Contact Page and call our main office to find out how to submit your resume.
What We Do
Nikls One Call has a diverse team of trades people focused on commercial and strata property maintenance, service and repairs. We have been servicing the property management industry since 1994, so are well established.
Who We’re Looking For
We are always looking for experienced trades people to join our team. And it is a diverse team of talented people in different trades. Here are some of the trades we’re looking to expand right now …
- Journeyman Plumbers
- Journeyman Electricians
- Carpenters and Well Rounded Handymen
- Metal Fabricators and Welders
- Pump Truck Operators
- Licensed Locksmiths
- Sign Makers and Installers
Here are some of the things we look for in people who are interested in joining the team:
- You must have your license as a plumber, electrician, or locksmith. We are looking for experienced and skilled people because we focus on service and repair. With that type of work, those trades must be licensed.
- As a professional, you should have your own hand tools and PPE. We provide the bigger tools and equipment to get the job done and expand our overall capabilities.
- Have good customer service. Be neat, clean, polite, organized.
- Be good at what you do, but also willing to learn new things and new ways of doing things. We’re all learning, all the time.
- Be reliable. Our clients depend on us. As a team, we depend on each other. We have a strong team of committed individuals, That’s what makes a team, and it’s why we succeed. It’s that simple.
What We Offer
Compensation is competitive and dependent on experience and ability. We’re looking for a good fit – for us, and for you. We like to have new techs go with one of our experienced techs for a few days to see what you can do. If that works out for both of us, we proceed to see what you can do independently and as part of the overall team. We take it step by step.
- Company work van
- Company phone
- Extended health and dental
- Trade specific safety training
- Bonus structure