Nikls One Call has a wide range of equipment and the experience to take care of all your pressure washing needs with minimal disruption to your tenants and with an eye for the important details that make a big difference.
Pressure washing is often done at night when noise bylaws permit. When that’s not possible, we schedule early mornings before your property gets busy so as not to disturb businesses or mall customers. And we make sure everything is done right:
- We use flat surface cleaning heads for a deep clean
- We blow all sediment down the drain, not simply into the parking lot
- We wash all “splash back” off windows and walls
- We cover door thresholds to prevent water ingress into the building
- We make sure areas needing gum removal are taken care of
Cleaning glass, vinyl and flat awnings of dirt and algae each have their own challenges and we make sure they are all done with care to make sure the job is done right. Water ingress into buildings or damage to the awnings can occur otherwise.
- We make sure brittle vinyl graphics are handled carefully
- We clean debris out of gutters and off flat awnings
- We wash down and squeegee windows and walls underneath the awnings
- We work outside peak busy periods
Building Algae Cleaning
North sides of buildings and north facing sloped roofs are always susceptible to green algae buildup that needs cleaning annually or every couple of years. In addition to the cosmetic issue, it’s important to clean algae off regularly because the moisture it holds can cause building envelope issues over the long term.
We utilize our bucket trucks, telescopic poles and ladders to get the job done efficiently. After cleaning high area on a building, we cleanup down below, making sure walls, windows, and sidewalks are washed down as well.